- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
JOURNAL OF COMPUTING AND INFORMATION SCIENCE IN ENGINEERING (JCISE) collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide JCISE this data when you Voluntarily complete the Contact Us Form
How will we use your data?
JCISE collects your data so that we can respond to your contact. We do not share your contact information.
What are your data protection rights?
JCISE would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that JCISE correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request JCISE to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that JCISE erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that JCISE restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to JCISE’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that JCISE transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Contact the Journal of Computing and Information Science in Engineering at firstname.lastname@example.org or: Journal of Computing and Information Science in Engineering, c/o American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 2 Park Avenue New York, New York 10016; U.S/Canada: (800) 843-2763.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Statistics of use of our site including but not limited to number of visits, pages visited, location of visitors, device and browser information of visitors.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies :
- Functionality – JCISE uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us